Enrollment opens December 14 at 8 am
Lincoln College Preparatory Academy
9th thru 12th Grade
Kristian Foster, Principal
2111 Woodland Ave.
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
7:20 am – 2:20 pm
A top-rated college prep program fostering culturally-attentive, academically successful students.
Home to challenging and rigorous programs, Lincoln College Preparatory Academy is a unique, culturally diverse learning community that delivers an exceptional educational experience.
Expert faculty, civically-minded students, caring and supportive parents along with engaged community partners work together to create a school that exemplifies the best of public education.
Challenging students to excel in and out of the classroom
Lincoln Prep offers a top-rated International Baccalaureate (IB) Program with high academic and personal rigor. At Lincoln Prep, we challenge students to excel in their studies and in their personal growth.
Through the IB program, Lincoln Prep develops well-rounded students with critical thinking skills who make ethical decisions. IB students often respond to challenges with optimism and an open mind, join with others in celebrating our common humanity and are prepared to apply what they learned in real-world, complex and unpredictable situations.
Challenging Students to Excel in and out of the classroom
At Lincoln Prep, we challenge students to find ways to excel both in and out of the classroom by offering a wide range of activities and programs. With a full array of high school sports. Lincoln Prep’s athletic teams have experienced success over the years. Plus, Lincoln Prep’s music, arts and performance programs are top on the local, state and national level. Lincoln Prep is home to many state musicians/singers and The Louder than a Bomb Poetry Club advances regularly to the national finals.
- High School sports
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Robotics team
- Debate team
- Poetry club
- Dance and Cheerleading
- Newspaper and Yearbook
- And more
High School (9-12) Admission Requirements: Students must have no more than two class 3 discipline offenses (or the equivalent) or higher, 90% or better attendance record and a 3.00 GPA in core subjects.
Required documents to enroll in Kindergarten – 12th Grade:
(Kindergarten must be 5 years old by August 31)
- Birth Certificate
- Student's current immunization record
- Parent/guardian photo ID (Proof of guardianship, if required)
- Previous school records – transcript, behavior, attendance (grades 1st – 6th)
- Two proofs of residency (See “Acceptable Proofs of Residency” list below)
- One from each column
ACCEPTABLE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
(one from each column)
PROOF OF RESIDENCE #1
- Valid Property Deed
- Current Real Estate Tax Receipt
- Mortgage Statement/Bill
- Signed Residential Lease Agreement
- Residency Affidavit – Must be notarized (find at kcpublicschools.org or Office of Admissions 2901 Troost)
PROOF OF RESIDENCE #2
- Current utility bill: electric, water or gas. (Disconnect or shutoff notices will not be accepted. Bills must be within the last 30 days)
- Personal Property Tax Receipt (Past year)
- Homeowner’s/Rental Insurance Policy (Current year)
- Social Services, Social Security Statement, or Other Legal/Court Documents
- Pay stub/Pay check (within 30 days)
- Bank statement (within 30 days)